Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shoe Fashion

I'm of the mindset that a woman can never have too many shoes... most times.  Right about now, my closet and bedroom floor are saying find us a home.  More importantly, this is to show that just because you're over 40 doesn't mean you can't have sexy shoes.  Here is my shoe today.  

I paired it with a black and white print body hugging dress. Unfortunately, I am having a difficult sharing the whole outfit because, well, I don't have someone here to take the shot. :)

I found these gems at Macy's where I do most of my shoe shopping.  These are Guess
and they are a couple of years old, but still are brand new.  I haven't worn them very often. You can find a similar pair Here .


As I progress here I can show more my style.  Just to get an idea of the dress I'm attaching this link so you can have a basic idea.  Its very similar, but the sleeves are midlength.  Check it out here .

Comments welcomed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment