Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Newbie



Here I am... The Sassy One, Diane.  I'm a newbie to the blogging world, so please bare with me.  I have been reading blogs and watching vlogs that talk about make up and fashion, which I LOVE, but practically everyone out there is super young.  Which is great when you're young too, but here I am a 52 year old woman.. I'm looking for tips for someone around my age.  

Soooooo...I decided since this is an area that I love I would share what I know in the hopes that there are others out there like me.  Who love style and make up and just need to know what works, and what doesn't, where to find it and find it at a reasonable price.  I have tons of information to share and can't wait to share it with everyone who is willing to "listen"!!

I may even venture out into other areas as well.  Let's just see where this takes me!  

Happy day!!

1 comment: